Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's been a GREAT day!


The day for ME started with a nice cup of coffee, a bowl of cheerios with sliced banana, and then down to the nail lady for a KILLER pedicure (Look at my cute pink toes...oh boy).  I made a trip to Target for some last minute baby things (and gel pens..LOL!), and when I got home?...... It  was a GOOD MAIL DAY!


The envelopes are super pretty!  And the letters were wonderful to read.  I even got 2 postcrossing
PCs- one from The Netherlands and one from Malaysia (great stamps).



KSP spoiled me rotten..................LOVE HER!

Cute kid books for my little ones, a F---in' hilarious night time book for the Baby coming (Yes- the author of this book drops the 'F' bomb a few times..LOL!), cute typed notes, and on and on and on. I even got some chocolate chip cookie mix (will be making those tonight...yum).

I LOVE PEN-PALS!

!!!!WRITE LOTS-O-LETTERS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment