Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What i made for eX Postal Facto.


Here are some pictures of the book I made for eX Postal Facto.


I sewed together some scrap papers, envelopes and copies of some of my Postal inspired art.







I barely made it to the PO in time to mail it on the deadline day. I think I was 8th in line when they locked the doors behind me-  thank goodness.  Anyway, it made it's way to SF with hand cancelled stamps on it.






Sure wish I could go in February, Valentine's weekend, but I'll be with my husband on a very romantic date (i hope...as long as I plan it).
Hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the Holiday scramble.
HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Fun book! You got the Holiday scramble right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Well done! I am flying from Florida to SF for that weekend. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You think of the most marvelous things. I've lost your new address Miss Millicent - could you send it via my blog please? Enjoy the holidays, as I'm sure you are. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. magnificent book. I wish you were going to SF. It would be so fun to meet you!

    ReplyDelete