Monday, February 13, 2012

Return to sender?


OK.... It was my fault the 1st time.  How dare I try to challenge the USPS on their letter size requirements..... I was curious if it could work.  It came back to me-----> RETURN TO SENDER!  BUT...good news, the stamps were unmarked (thank goodness.... 65 cents saved).
I add some "envelope" to my too small envelope and put it back in the mail box (I'll explain below with the next pic).  DAYS later it's back in my hands again.  The stamps are USED.... it appears that I had the correct postage on it, they just sent it to MY address instead of the intended one that was clearly written on the front of the envelope...NEXT TO THE DAMN STAMPS!  This is the 3rd time that this has happened to me since I moved to little ol' Graham, Washington. 

---->Someone is sniffin' glue in that office<----????






Fun idea?  Makes for curious looking envies when you use magazine pages or books etc.


Try it!......write two letters, make two envelopes, and then tape them together...VOILA!

1 comment:

  1. You should be able to take it to the post office and have them send it on as is. With the stamps cancelled just explain that it was sent back to you by mistake. They should have no issues forwarding it on to the correct address. Still sucks though!

    ReplyDelete